2016 IEEE International Symposium on Telecommunication Technologies (ISTT2016) invites the world’s leading academicians, researchers and engineers from academia, industry and government to submit papers on recent research results, new developments and technology trends in the field of communications engineering. The main goal of this biennial conference is to bring together scientists academia, engineers and relevant government bodies, who work in these fields from various geographical locations to exchange their ideas at the conference in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Authors are invited to submit papers in all areas of communications, networks, services and applications. Potential topics are solicited in but are not limited to the following categories:
- Antennas, Propagation and RF Design
- Optical Communications
- Spectrum Efficient Management, Sensing and Cognitive Radio
- Cooperative Communications, Distributed MIMO and Relaying
- Wireless / Radio Access Technologies
- Mobile Network Applications and Services
- Ad-hoc, Mesh, Machine-to-Machine and Sensor Networks
- Green Communications and Networks
- Vehicular Communications, Networks and Transportation Systems
- Future Trends, Internet and Emerging Technologies
- Special Track on Recent Advances in the 5G Communications
- Special Track on Future Trends in Internet of Things Technologies
The proceeding of the previous MICC is available in IEEE Xplore database.